Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #5c - Exploring Flickr

The picture of the sweet orange cat reminds me so much of my dear cat, who at this moment, is curled up by my legs under the coffee table, as I explore flickr.

Agent Orange by 4cknEy3d

I have had fun exploring so many of the numerous tags. I also am beginning to have more of an understanding of the various groups on flickr. I plan to spend much more time exploring the various copyright rules to make sure that I fully understand them and give the correct credit where credit is due.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kathey...follow my blog at

    http://musicbethefood-cwhite.blogspot.com/

    Hope you are having a cool summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathey, copyright laws are so important. I have oodles of copyright books if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathey, I love your beautiful cat. Miss seeing you at your blog recently.
    -Marty

    ReplyDelete