Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting Started on Thing #1

I read all the blog and am overwhelmed and excited at the same time. I have used the internet at school for several years but mostly just for sending e-mails and exploring some internet sites for classroom use. My husband and I got internet service at home for the first time last summer and so I truly am very much a novice when it comes to using the internet. I am overwhelmed by all the words and terms that seem so new to me. I am excited by the prospect of learning what they mean and putting these terms to use so I can truly understand what they mean.

1 comment:

  1. this is the perfect method for leaning about the new terms you are encountering ... in your own way, on your on time...with plenty of helping hands along the way...and a little dash of fun thrown in!

    P.S. We will be learning from you as well!

    ReplyDelete