Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #3 - Creating My Blog and My Avatar

Boy was this a challenge for me!!! I am a scan reader, so I found myself skipping important directions and having to go back lots of times and rereading the directions a step at a time. I also sat close to fellow bloggers from time to time at school and asked for help getting started or when I really got stumped. However, in the evening when I was at home without any fellow bloggers around, I seemed to get stumped a lot, especially by little things. I would get frustrated, step away for a moment and then come back and work on it more until I finally was able to work through my difficulties. I felt great by the time I went to bed. In the morning I went to school to be close again to fellow bloggers, and to my amazement I was much farther along on my blog than I thought I was. A fellow blogger opened my blog and there was my avatar. I did not realize I pasted it on my blog last night. We went back through the steps I took and I really did it - yea!!! - on my own (or should I say with very good directions - especially when I read them carefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment